Purpose built, modern distribution center in DWC, Dubai.
- Strategically located logistics center with duty free storage
- 14,000 SQM X 5 level multi-tier storage system with 250,000 storage bins
- Dedicated area for GOH (Garments on Hangers) and flat packed garments
- 7000 pallet locations
- Fully functional WMS – Infor
- Real time visibility of inventory at all levels
- Experienced work force
- 24/7 security
- CCTV Surveillance
IT System (WMS) – Infor 10.4
“We use a state of the art warehouse management system, Infor version 10.4, a software application that controls, integrates and communicates with data capture devices, material handling equipment, and other IT devices for the purpose of running efficient and effective warehousing operations.
A warehouse management system is a key part of the supply chain and primarily aims to control the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and process the associated transactions, including receiving, putaway, picking and shipping. The systems also direct and optimize stock putaway based on real-time information about the status of bin utilization.”